WELCOME TO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE
Our goal is to support the District's mission and goals through provision of high quality Human Resource Programs.
Services provided by the Human Resources Office to District staff, the public, and the Board of Directors include:
- Recruiting and applicant testings
- Policy development and administration
- Processing personnel actions
- Orientation, training, and staff development
- Administration of the classification and compensation plans
- Managing labor and employee relations, including contract negotiation and administration, grievance handling, and discipline
- Equal opportunity in employment
- Benefits administration
- Employee performance appraisal and recognition programs
- Advice and consultation on all personnel matters
- Health and Safety compliance and Workers Compensation
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the Bay Area Air Quality Management District's policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all persons to be recruited, employed, placed, selected for training, trained, evaluated, promoted, demoted, laid off, terminated, compensated, assigned work and otherwise treated without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age or sexual orientation.
Salary and compensation information of Air District employees can be accessed via the Government Compensation in California website.
- Rex Sanders, Director of Executive & Administrative Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raegan Carmon, Human Resources Analyst, email@example.com
- David Minuk, Human Resources Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Wilkinson, Human Resources Analyst, email@example.com
- Vivian Yeung, Human Resources Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judy Yu, Human Resources Analyst, email@example.com